Resources for Schools:
Click each image to download as a full size PDF.
Our blog is meant to keep schools up to date on trends, issues, and advice in online payments. Some of our top posts include:
- How to Collect your Balance after a Student has Dropped Out, Part 1.
- How to Collect your Balance when a Student is Still Enrolled, Part 2.
- How Payment Plans can Benefit your Business Office
- Is Your Website Donor-Friendly?
- Six Ways to Increase On-Time Payments
- Eight Ways to Increase Student Adoption of Payment Plans
- Strategies for Dealing with Overdue Accounts
- Optimizing Cash Flow
Our 'how-to' videos walk administrators and students through using our online payment software. We have over twenty instructional videos including:
- How to Adjust Admin Dashboard Settings
- Autopayment Reports - Instructional Video
- How to Use Transaction Reports
- How to Make a Student Payment Online
- eTerminal Payments for Admins
- and more...
We have compiled a list of some of the most frequently asked questions for troubleshooting problems. Please refer to this list as a first resource for any admin issues regarding CompuWerx Tuition Pay.